Quote of the day:
The root of all health is in the brain. The trunk of it is in emotion. The branches and leaves are the body. The flower of health blooms when all parts work together. ~Kurdish Saying
Last time I talked about shopping and eating out while doing the Immuno88 Reactiv Bloodprint Food Plan. I call it a plan because heck I don't know what it is. It is not a diet but it is a new way of looking at my eating life and above all it is a new way of feeling.
On March 19, 2014 I started eating 100% according to my Immuno88 Reactiv Food Plan. This involved not eating 28 foods and removing all processed. So you won't have to go back to previous articles, here they are:
My 28 reactive foodsAlmonds, amaranth, banana, BEANS - green, kidney, pinto and yellow wax, cantaloupe, celery, cheese, cranberry, eggs, grapefruit, lemon, lime, MILK (cow, goat, almond), orange, pineapple, pork, pumpkin, rice, sesame, tangerine, wheat, YEAST- bakers and brewers
Changes in my weight, etc........
- March 19th, 2014 185.7 lbs. (goal to lose 50 total)
- October 5th, 2014 35.65" lost overall
- October 12th, 2014 149.1 lbs (-36.6 lbs no exercise)
Changes to my health..........
- I no longer get steroid injections to my thumb joint so I can work
- I no longer have arthritic pain in any of my joints
- My brain fog is down by 90%....actually less than one week, it was so amazing my head went from feeling like a wet cotton ball to a helium balloon it was awesome.
- I can remember simple and complex instructions without having to write everything down
- Migraines are virtually gone and for the 1st time in over 20 years they are more like a dull headache
- My thyroid has calmed down (the blob that moved every time I swallowed is gone) and I can swallow pills again
- Hair is not falling out like crazy
- I have energy and rarely get exhausted where I can't move
- I don't tire as easily when performing tasks
- Sleeping without being in pain
- Stomach gas and bloating is gone
- Daily elimination
- Esophagus rarely hurts
- It no longer hurts to be hugged by someone
- My libido is back
- Creativity is back
- Cholesterol is down
- All inflammatory markers are down
- I am eating 100% meaning I am eating no foods of the 28 on my list intentionally.
- Only a few times have I had issues eating out. They usually forgot and added butter to the steaks and I would be sick for a day.
- All restaurants have been supportive and many chefs have come out to talk to me personally.
- I have made more friends everywhere I eat and they remember my needs when I come back.
- I tweet my experiences with eating and allergy menus
- My family and all friends are supportive. Even some have fun with it and tease me.
- Movie theaters use coconut oil so I can have movie popcorn, I always ask to make sure.
Comments and Observations........
- People are very supportive
- Once I made up my mind to save my life it just was who I became
- I no longer have cravings of any kind
- My husband is amazing and very supportive
- I have 3 friends doing it as well. Oh wait make that 4 :)
- Each of my friends have noticed changes as well and each is different. Ones asthma has been reduced by a lot.
- My son Greg, the chiropractor and the one who administers the test is amazing and very supportive walking through each phase of my journey making necessary adjustments to keep me moving forward. Check out and contact Dr. Greg at: The Wellness Way also checkout his program: twwcoaching.com
- I now actually feel like I want to workout
- I eat what I need, fill up easily and am rarely hungry
- Life is awesome
- I can get on the floor and play with my grandson
Where to from here........
I am continuing with the eating plan and I have hopes that when I retest next March that I will get some foods back. But to be perfectly honest I don't miss the foods as much as I thought I would. Once I got rid of the sugars and junk I felt so much better that even if I could I don't plan on going back to eating them. I know for me that eating any of the junky food will cause me to over eat them and start the poor eating cycle over again.
Feeling this good is worth watching what goes into my mouth.
Now I am ready to start an exercise program but 1st I need to get through traveling to Poland to sew costumes for Disney On Ice for 2 weeks and about 6 weeks of sewing for the Circus. So looks like mid-January I am ready to build some muscle.
My future goals........
- Lose 14 more lbs for a total of 50 lbs.
- Eventually be off my Hydroxychloroquine with the approval of my RA specialist, or at least get it down to 1 time a day.
- Workout daily or at least 3 times a week.
- Continue to share this amazing Immuno88 Reactiv Bloodprint methodology
Smiles sprinkled with excitement and well-being,